Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttps://twitter.com/AidaJamilahttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013

My Favorites: Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream Review


Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF 25 PA++

When I went to the Missha store in Harajuku, the lady in the store gave me a sample packaging of the M Signature Primer and BB cream.
I am already using a BB Cream from Missha, the Perfect Cover BB Cream. I really like that BB Cream, because it has a great coverage and it feels really light on the skin. 

As I tried the M Signature BB Cream, I totally fell in love with it.
This BB Cream is slightly better then the Perfect Cover BB Cream. It gives my skin a more natural-looking complection. I always had the feeling that the Perfect Cover gave my skin a slightly grey tone.

The texture is really light. It only takes a small amouth to cover up the entire face. It has a great coverage, that makes the skin really natural-looking. It stays on the entire day. It smells amazingly good!! The packaging is really, really cuute and I love that it comes with a pump.


Product description

  • This BB Cream is made for everyday usage
  • It can be used as a Makeup base or a Fondation
  • Natural looking coverage
  • 3 different color shades
  • Moisturizing properties
  • for all skin types
  • Alcohol-free
  • Minerale oil-free
  • UV Protection / SPF25
  • Anti-Wrinkle
  • Brightening








This is how the cream looks like. It is in the shade No. 23 natural yellow beige, which is perfect for my skin tone. 

These are the other 2 shades:
No. 13 Light milk beige
No. 21 Light pink beige





This is how it looks like when I slightly tap the cream with my hands.





This is the finished look after using my makeup brush. It totally blend in with my skin color.


How it looks like


Left: with BB Cream; Right: Bare face
completely covered with BB Cream

This product comes only in one size which contains 45 gr.
In the Missha store in Tokyo the price was 2800 円 (about 21 EUR).
Online it's available on yesstyle.com for 16.90 EUR.

For more informations check out Missha's website:

Kommentare:

  1. Wow. This product looks fab! Must buy!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I really recommend it =) It's a great product

      Löschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi =) Thank you for reading my posts. Means a lot to me!! =)
      Wow thank you for noticing this huuuge mistake!! =) I kind of got confused with the shades there... I'm actually using the shade no. 23 and it's also the one shown in the picture =)

      Love, Aida <3

      Löschen