Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Dienstag, 27. August 2013

My Favorites: Skinfood Black Sugar Wash-Off Mask Review

I purchased this mask last week in Shinjuku Lumine Est at the Skinfood store. It's at the floor B1 in front of Etude House.

This product is first placed as the best selling skinfood products. I already own the rice mask and I really liked it.
Since the packaging doesn't contain a spoon to take out the product, the lady in the store was so nice to give me one. It's really disappointing, that it doesn't have one included, since on my opinion every product that comes in a container like this, should have a spoon included.



Application

After cleansing my face I massage the product in circle motions on my skin, especially on my acne prone skin. I leave it on for about 10 minutes, then I rinse it off with lukewarm water.
It exfoliates really good. My skin feels really clean and soft.
I can see how it opens my clogged pores to let the dirt out. I really like the feeling it leaves behind.

Afterwards I continue with my usual skin care routine.



It smells really fresh. I think it's lemon. The consistency is a bit harsh compared to the rice mask. I wouldn't apply it if you have sensitive skin.



It's a really great exfoliating mask. Leaves skin really fresh. It's definitely worth the money.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen