Stay connected with me =)

http://instagram.com/jamila_ajhttp://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj

Samstag, 2. Februar 2013

Monthly favorite January 2013


Hi Lovie Dovies =)

Here are my favorites of the first month in 2013. I'm really going to try hard to keep them up for all the coming months this year.

Maybelline Baby Lips

I heard a few beauty-gurus talking about this lip balms and they really got my attention. Unfortunately they don't sell it in my country. So previously I decided to give up on them. 
But then I found them by chance on www.sasa.com, an online store that I totally love. Actually they had a different packaging than the ones in the beauty-videos. They were so inexpensive that I immediately purchased different flavors.
I fell in love with them. They are totally moisturizing. My lips feel so soft after applying and they all smell differently.


Velvet beanie

In my country winters are really freezing and I have to cover up my head. I like wearing beanies in the wintertime.
I have different beanies but this velvet one from h&m is by far my favorite this winter. I love the colour. It matches with quite a lot of different colours. The ponpon on the top makes it look so adorable and cute.




Liese Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Serum

This product is a moisturizer for frizzy and dry hair. It's a mixture of nourishing water and anti-frizz oil. I always apply this after washing my hair before blow drying them. It also can be applied on dry hair. I love the smell of this product. It smells really tropical, fruity... maybe like a cocktail =)
After I applied it my hairs are really shiny and soft. They don't feel oily at all.



Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (black)

I was never really good to apply liquid eyeliner. So I usually never really put on any.
My first liquid eyeliner was from Loreal and I didn't like the fact that the liner was so shiny and really eye catchy. It made me feel uncomfortable, so I always used to go over the eyeliner with a pencil liner to take away the shine. 
Someday I decided to purchase the gel eyeliner from Maybelline and I was so impressed with the result. I love the texture of the gel. It's not shiny at all. It's just a matt black. At first I thought that the packaging was really small, but it definitely will last a long time. I use the brush that came along with the gel and it's really great for thin lines. This product makes it really easy, even for people who aren't talented in applying gel eyeliner.

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter (Sweet tart)

If you haven't tried Revlon's Lip Butters, then you should really try them. They are awesome. I love them. They are really moisturizing and for only beeing lip balms, they have an amazing colour coverage. There are a lot of different colours, but my favorite has to be "sweet tart"
I love the colour. It's such a pretty pink. I think the packagings look so cute. They all match their colours. 



Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo Cream shadows


This eyeshadow are amazing. The colours are really pretty and they have a great coverage, there is no need for too much. They last for a long time on the eyes without creasing. They can be easily used as a base. They have matt and also shimmery colours. I personally prefer the shimmery shadows. That's funny since usually I prefer matt shadows more for the eye. On this range I've really been loving the shimmery ones. They looks so pretty. I love the fact that they even have some eye catching colour in the range like the blue one in the picture. I use this one more like an eyeliner and it looks so amazing. 




Studded arm-candies

I'm really enjoying this studded arm-candy fashion season. There are so many different types of studded bracelets. One prettier than the other. But this two are my favorites. I like them the best weared together.

The one with the black leather I purchase at www.forever21.com.
The gold one I purchase on www.yesstyle.com



Bag from Pimkie

The weekend before Christmas I went with my friend to Vienna.
There I purchased in a store called Pimkie this brown bag here.
Right now it's my favorite bag. I've been using this bag for almost the entire month, it's so comfortable and really cute.
I love the colour of this bag. I love the fact that it's wearable on the shoulder. 
A year ago I had never worn it like this, but time has passed :D
The size of this bag is really optimal. Not too big, not too small, just a medium size. It has a lot of space in the inside.



Milka Sweets

Seriously have you ever tried something as delicious as cornflakes with daims and brezels with chocolate?!?
Gosh I can't stop eating them they are sooo delicious. Why are you doing this to me?!? Why do I have to be chocolate addicted?!? =D
Anyways I really got attracted to the Milka Daims. (I love Daims)
When I saw them on the store my eyes were hugely shining, like the eyes from scrat (Ice Age) when he sees his hazelnut. I immediately purchased it and finished it in no time. After some weeks I found the brezel snack and now I can't decide which one is better. They are both sooooo yummie =)

My favorite song(s) of the month

Actually right now I'm really obsessed with three songs, I coudn't really decide on which one would be my favorite. So I'm just going to share all three of them with you guys =)



CN-Blue - I'm sorry
Yongwha looks hot in this mv.. and this song is sooo addicting =) love it <3



2Yoon - 24/7
Everytime I hear this song I feel like dancing all over the place, it's such a good-mood song =)



Super Junior-M - Break down
love love loveeee!!!! <3 They all look SUUUUPER hot here, especially Donghae and Kyuhyun!! And somehow there is also a cuteness explosion with Sungmin, Ryoewook, Henry and Zhoumi =)


ps. Yes I am a huge K-POP fan =)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen